2006年3月11日星期六

我的家

想唔想知道我的家是什麼模樣?

這是我的家.......so missing the life in Toronto..............emoticon

我的車車....他陪了我很多日子........I'd once tried to test how fast my car can go...and the speed meter stopped at 190km/hr...I wasn't able to step over 200km/hr, or else the engine might be burnt out...So miss the life when I was in Toronto...I was able to play every day...went to Karaoke...played with my girl friend...skipped class and went to Niagara Fall suddenly without planning....I was able to play soccer every day as there was a large soccer pitch near my home....I remembered once the snow was too heavy and I couldn't move my car out of the garage...the snow was so thick and it piled up like a small hill outside my home...I remembered once I was not able to drive my car back to garage too as ice was freezed on my driveway and became so slippery...I lived there for a long time....hope I'm able to go back for a while this coming summer..I like summer there...sunny all the time.....emoticon

沒有留言: