2007年5月21日星期一

Day 9@Toronto

Today the weather is fine, but it's a little windy which makes it impossible to play outdoor activities....
I cannot find the master who taught me soccer before. I think I may try to find him later this coming Wednesday...

At first I decide to stay home and read books, but suddenly sth comes up to my mind. I turn over the yellow page and find a soccer shop which sells a lot of Italian jerseys. I've bought many stuffs from many before, but I forget where they are....
Luckily I can find its address from yellow page. There are many Juventus's products which are not possible to buy in Hong Kong. No doubt, I've bought a lot. I have bought a small bag with Juve's logo on it, it looks very nice...Also I have bought 2 polo shirts too...I want to buy a jacket but it is too large and I don't fit with it....If anyone wants to buy, u can go to 4040 Steeles Road West....
Tomorrow is Victoria Day. Many shops will be closed, so today I've bought sth from supermarket. I have gone to the one at Warden and Steeles. It will open 24 hours every Friday and Saturday. The shop is large and clean. I like to go there because there are variety of different products being sold....Tell u guys one thing, I like to go to supermarket a lot. However my brother doesn't...I like to go there because there are a lot of things to buy and to eat..hehe...I like to eat a lot...so now I'm fat...I should do more exercises instead. I don't want my body becoming bigger and bigger...now I even feel so painful after running for a while....


沒有留言: