2007年5月22日星期二

Day 10@Toronto

Today the weather is a lot better with sunny sky, not too hot and not too cold. I think it's about 15C as I have read the temperature from the meter outside my house....hope it's correct...

Feel so happy...as I have a long chat with her today...
After that, really have nothing to do...as planned, I'm going to ride my bicycle at Woodbine Beach. Last time I'd already said I should bring my bicycle with me there. The scene is so beautiful and nice. Many ppl are riding bicycle too~
The traffic is a little bit congested as there will be a firework show coming tonight. Many ppl have gone there earlier so that they can find a better place to watch. I'm not going to watch it, as I think watching firework should be watched with her...I hope I can watch it with her in this coming July in Hong Kong....
That's a little bit difficult to me to find a parking space here. I decide not to park where I parked last time. I'm sure there won't have any parking space left. I've parked my car which was at the other end of the beach....I've brought a lot of things with me today - some snacks and a bottle of water...
Today I have nearly ridden my bicycle the whole afternoon. I have gone to many places. There is a park here where it is designated for birds. The scene is so beautiful. I have reached a lighthouse where I can see the whole Toronto clearly, especially the landmark CN Tower. I have taken some photos too...hope it is clear..There are many seagulls flying in the sky. They are so scare when I come near to them....
After riding for a while, I have seen someone selling hot dog. I have bought one, very yummy indeed........hehehe
Today is a wonderful afternoon. I have done a lot of exercise, and lose a lot of weight...haha...
One more thing, I have bought a lot of firework with me...I think I will go to a nearby school and play...let me take some photos later sin...hehe

沒有留言: