2007年5月17日星期四

Day 5@Toronto

Finally I'm able to eat my favourite Japanese Ramen at Bamboo Bridge. I also order Sushi Pizza which is very delicious. Their noodles are still very good. Luckily I don't eat much before, so that I'm able to finish all of them..hahahaemoticon

I've repaired the handle of my toilet. It's very easy to replace. I can even change the whole set by myself...I'm a toilet expert..haha
The Canadian Tire at Leslie and Sheppard has expanded. It's very large now with variety of different products. I have been to IKEA too which is just opposite of IKEA. On the way, I have seen someone feeding Canadian ducks there. They are so cute, especially those babies..
I'm so happy today as finally I'm able to order my favourite Sashimi takeout at Kennedy and Steele. The Korean shopkeeper recognises me and asks me where I have been. We have a little chat. He tells me that his business is quite good too. I've ordered a small assorted sashimi but he has given me a lot ar~~~~~~~~~~~~~with many salmon and even Toro ar~~also some spicy Tuna and spicy Salmon...and other kind of fish ar~~~~~~
So full ar.................
Day 6, I may visit Metro Zoo ar...it seems that the weather is fine today...very sunny ar..
ttyl...time to go to zoo laemoticon

沒有留言: