2007年5月25日星期五

Day 13@Toronto

Today is a messy day. I wake up early this morning because I want to eat hash brown from McDonald. I plan to wash my car afterwards as it is so dirty...

But the hash brown is not good at all.........
After that I leave and drive to wash my car. When I'm driving at the middle lane at Steele and Hwy 404, a pickup truck hits me....and runs away!!! Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His left lane is congested, he changes lane without looking whether there is coming traffic!!! FUCK!!!
He even runs away!!!
The road is so busy and I have no time to take even a photo at him.........
I feel so down.....
Luckily my car can still move and I can drive back home....
The door beside driver's seat is seriously damaged. My left mirror is gone.......
so sad.............What the FUCK!!!!
I need to repair my car....I need $1780 Can to repair it......need to buy a 2nd hand door...need to paint it.....so expensive...I can even buy a ticket back to HK....Damn it!!!
I have no choice but to repair.........so so so so sad......
I need to say goodbye to my car as I will not see it anymore....I need to ask my auntie to pick it up for me because by the time it is repaired I have already left Toronto...
no car at Toronto = no place to go.........
For a 15-min ride, now I need an hour to go.........
may be these few days I clean up my house and ride more bicycle...........need to buy a bicycle lock as well....so trouble......
no mood at all....
no personal injury...just a little twist of my ankle...
so sad....

沒有留言: