2007年5月20日星期日

Day 7@Toronto

Sleep late today...
haven't eaten much...again go to eat Japanese noodle at "Bamboo Bridge"...
Just remember Victoria Day is coming...I can play firework too....let me buy some to play later sin...

As the traffic outside is so congested, I stay home and have a long talk on phone with her...
Then I have gone to play for a while soccer...just play a while...........
Tomorrow I will wake up early to play soccer also...there are some ppl playing in the same place every summer...as my brother remarks, "ppl in Toronto even live for ten years their living are still the same...." hahahahaha
I may also go to my university - University of Toronto..to have a look...
My brother just tells me that Juve will promote back to Serie A next year la...............YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

沒有留言: