2007年5月18日星期五

Chapter 1 New Beginning: Dream

Why can I only dream?
Today is a messy day. I'm alone in Toronto....Some things happen and I can't do anything...
She chooses to leave me this moment after knowing each other for 2 months. May be she feel unsecured at this moment. May be she will feel better when I come back. I still believe we have future and that's our destiny....

I fall asleep....I'm exhausted...I still remember what you say to me before...you will treasure our past, our present and our future..I hope you can overcome it and then we have a bright future...
I.....
I dream...........and that's my dream....I write it down when I wake up...
She is now in Toronto. She is here and I don't know why she is here...I often hope that she can come with me and I can show her around what my life was in Toronto...
I remember she is studying in the library with me at that moment. She is concentrating on her work, but suddenly her mobile rings.....
It seems that this disturbs someone beside her. That guy is a Chinese. He is very angry and is furious of her phone.
He says, "Watch out! Be careful! I will kill you and shoot you tomorrow!"
She is scare and I'm scare too....I must do something...
I want to protect her....
She hides in a room, and I'm standing outside her room protecting her..It seems that the whole city is alerted by this. I'm armed and guarding her. I cannot see her, her door is closed. But I can feel her that she is alright inside the room.
That guy tries to find her. It seems that he is not able to locate her. She is safe by now...
I listen to the radio. She is interviewed by the host in the radio programme. She says she is fine and safe now. The host asks her where she is, but she does not tell the host.
After that, I call her.........
She answers the phone but says, "I've banned your call. Why you still calling me?"
I ask her where she is.
She says, "I'm in Taiwan now...."
What???? She is not inside the room I'm guarding now??? Where have she been? Why????
I lose my control.....
I tell her, "I love you. I love you so much and I can't live without her....."
Then I wake up...and back to reality..........
You have told me on SMS once that there is still something lacking between us. May be it is communication..May be it is the process.....and that's our process...
From now on, we still start a new chapter and new beginning...and I believe your fear will be gone in the future...that's our destiny...we can have bright future...I love you...we can overcome it...

沒有留言: