2006年6月7日星期三

Semester B 出成績啦~

Today I've taken the corporate law exam held by company secretary. I need to go to San Po Kong before 9:30am. I take MTR which I thinks is the most reliable traffic. I reach there at about 8:40am, but I need to walk to the examination centre which has taken me 15 minutes. I don't realise that the centre is that far away as from the map. Nevermind as later I find out that a bus stop is close to the centre, and tomorrow I will take the bus instead. The exam is not that difficult as expected. I haven't prepared much beforehand, just revise some past papers, and haven't read through my own notes. Luckily I'm able to finish the paper with ease, and I still have an hour left for me to check through the paper again. I'm confident on the elective part of the exam. This section requires me to choose three questions out of six. Luckily I can choose 3 I'm familar with - Pre-Incorporation Contract, priority in liquidation and minority shareholders' remedies. emoticon After I come back home, I hurry to the computer and check for the results of last semester. I'm worried as the courses I take this semester is quite difficult. With so much surprise, I have got an A- in all courses (Law of Evidence, company law and cyber law). Amazing!!!!emoticon I should work harder next semester as I really want to get a first class honour when I graduate. I remember I felt so upset when I saw people being rewarded the time I graduated my first degree. I swear I will work hard and will not upset myself this time. Have u guys visited my Azzurri and Juventus' blogs? When I'm free, I will add more information and will design a better layout for the blogs. Pls visit more and leave messages on my blogs.emoticon

沒有留言: