2006年2月25日星期六

今天上公司法的堂

今天上公司法的堂...

很累..

What we learn today is about listing rules and some procedural matters...I'm so tired as the room is full of people...I hardly ever breathe...and fall asleep for a while though I'm sitting on the first row..We've spent a lot of time talking about what sort of things should be disclosed in prospectus and also the proposed reform of Part II of the Company Ordinance. During the tutorial session, we have talked about misrepresentation in prospectus and liabilities of the company and directors...

After I come back home, I'm welcomed happily by Toffee...Whenever I see him, I will feel happy and comfort..I'm worried about him being alone at home..curious whether he is naughty at home or not...Today is a rainy and cloudy day...hope the weather will be better tomorrow or else I can't bring Toffee out...emoticon

沒有留言: