2006年5月8日星期一

考試

I may not have time to update my blog regularly recentaly as I'm going to have my exam this week and next week. After that I will be free.....I really need a break.... Life was so harsh previously as the exam covers lots of stuffs. There are two full-year courses which cover stuffs for two semesters. Most important, they are not easy at all, especially company law which involves lots of statute. Evidence law is difficult too as questions may not be focused on one particular semester. Another course I'm going to have exam is cyber law. I have finished my preparation already, and I need to read all stuffs once before going to exam. I will have my company secretary exam before World Cup. Luckily the exam will be covered by my courses taken in school. I will take corporate law again and corporate administration. Corporate Adminisation basically will cover topics like intellectual property, trademark, data privacy. Those topics are learnt in my cyber law class...xd

沒有留言: